Of white cold longings







Will you walk in the snow with me? Sometime, may be.Wear funny looking monkey caps and black gloves and a brown fur coat. Will you  look at my eyes then and see what I would be seeing? Leafless trees, with their trunks all black, standing in the snow.It would be a white canvas then, the world, with a touch of black here and there. Beautiful.Or the frozen lake which would have stopped being what it was originally meant for temporarily. As a thing which flowed. Rock solid it would be. Will you run your finger over the all pervading white sheet of ice with me? Shiver then just like I do. Or feel the icy wind caressing your cheek. Breathing  through your mouth and see the air you exhaled turning into smoke. Keep repeating that every time, trying to make structures out of thin air. Play a game of snowball together,will you? Walk with me once in the snow... 

Comments

  1. we all dream of one such sequence buddy, trust me :P
    of walking in the snow, arms in arms with the person(whom we wanted but couldn't have or for those lucky ones, who had)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the most beautiful blog pieces i've come across in quite sometime.. your flow is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. neelashi- thank you :) overwhelming praise this is. Keep reading.

      Delete
  4. I will.. keep writing more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts