Baarish





There is something between me and the rains. We both share an ancient foetal relationship. Its as if we both are twins,born out of the same womb. Distinct physical entities but sharing a heartbeat. Sharing each other's losses and gains. Admonishing each other too for being  greedy, too self occupied at times. We live in each other's souls. The sadness in one slowly seeps into the other....
                                     
We ache for each other. Wait, to be held in one tight embrace, to snuggle up for comfort one last time.

The ache has grown up these days. The year long desire to get drenched, to lose everything in water has reached a feverish pitch. I cant wait to feel the tiny droplets running down my face. To feel my scalp all wet, moulded into plaits of hair strands. I cant wait to run my hands through them. I cant wait to receive a text saying "Parth! baarish " from a girl who is as insane as me.

There must be something between me and the rains....



Comments

  1. of everything, d ending z superb ;) ;)
    n yes, rain with all its mysticism, does have a connect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes..there must be something between us and rains! :) very nice post..makes it all the more difficult to wait for those showers! :)
    keep writing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts