A new beginning










Its a weird feeling.Reading somebody's blog backward.Its like glancing through the pages of an old crinkled diary, you found in the attic of the house you just moved in. Withered to yellow with the passage of time. Then reading the posts one by one. Not comprehending them fully but enough to keep yearning for more. I seem to have had my fill.  The golden notebook has been closed and placed on the shelf for the time being. It has done its task, setting up the clock of time in motion. Thankfully, it is ticking once more, however not from where it got stuck up. Rather from a time zone, I have no clue about. Its like coming back from coma. Its just that I have no idea how long I was in it.


Now, in a dark room with a peacefully sleeping room mate- I am writing..Having not a clue about what my next word is going to be.Funny, I don't even dread incoherence now.


It has been a long time since I wrote something. I kept telling that to people.Flaunting medals of the past, to show them I was a warrior too. A warrior who took voluntary retirement from the battle field. Citing a variety of reasons, lack of patience,time and what not. Now, when I look at it, I had forgotten how to feel..


I am glad I have unlearned how to forget too.....

Comments

  1. completely identify with your sentiments...
    the'feel' is all that has always mattered...
    n its good that, as u put it, "I have unlearned how to forget too....."

    ReplyDelete
  2. so the old diary did its job..inspiration finally found its way! nicely done! :) its time you create your little diary here and decorate it with your own colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @tanu- The old diary that helped in this case was not mine. I am glad you liked it though..Yes, the desire for a diary has been pressing me for quite some time. I just got overwhelmed yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. warrior, retired or not, never forgets how to fight, just a bit of self introspection and a push to get it back and it seems that this warrior is back and how! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a new beginning or i think the recess is over...waiting for more...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can totally relate to the last lines.. again veryy nice.. i even loved the ending of baarish.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts